The Cabinet Face wouldn’t be what it is today without the support of our hand-selected team. What inspires us is bringing our passion into customers’ lives, making a real difference to the way they live, and doing it with social and environmental responsibility.
Our core values include giving the best level of customer service, delivering on time, and getting it right the first time – that means never cutting corners or leaving a detail behind. The Cabinet Face is all about taking pride in the end result and doing what it takes to get the job done. We’re looking for a new team member that believes in our vision and will never stop learning.
Current Job Openings
Description of our business:
We create stunning, custom fronts for IKEA’s cabinets and more! We are a team of designers, marketers, woodworkers and furniture makers united by the love of intelligent design and beautiful custom work. We founded The Cabinet Face to bridge the gap between high-end design and mass production, in a way that makes custom available to everyone.
This is a sales position. If you truly love selling and helping clients throughout the buying process,we want you! You will report directly to the Sales Director and will be responsible for maximising sales and delivering excellent customer service to our large client base. You may be working in our offices at our main workshop or remote. Training will be in person and virtual.
Qualities that we value:
- A passion for results
- A love for talking with people and making a connection
- You embrace innovation and a growth mindset
Required experience and skills:
- Previous sales experience preferably in a home design or decorating environment
- Some experience with CRM software and / or clienteling
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- High competency in word processing, Apple systems, Google office, and simple graphic design
- Ability to organize, monitor, and track numerous ongoing and one-time activities, events and projects
- Strong attention to detail
Duties include but not limited to:
- Becoming a brand ambassador, becoming knowledgeable on all facets of The Cabinet Face business
- Answering incoming calls, online chat questions and email inquiries
- Creating initial estimates for clients
- Creating client profiles in CRM software
- Following up with clients throughout design process via email and phone
- Providing online support for clients processing orders via the website
Send your resume and references to email@example.com.
25-30 hours to start, potential for full-time
Pay Range: $16 – $19 / per hour, depending on experience
The Cabinet Face provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.